You can easily enter your electricity rates in the Emerald app by following the steps below.
You can click on the settings icon at the top right-hand corner of the homepage and select My property and you will then be presented with the option: ‘Electricity Rates’.
- Enter the name of your Electricity Distribution Company and Energy Retailer, located on your latest electricity bill (please note; you may need to confirm your Distribution Network Companies tariffs ((time of use)) to ensure you have the correct time of use)
- Select the correct tariff structure (based on the information provided on your bill) and enter the correct rate/s information.
- Peak, off-peak, shoulder, other
- Disc, variable, 4 types
- Peak, off-peak, shoulder
- Peak, off-peak
- Flat rate
- Enter the Supply Charge (information found on your electricity bill).
- You will then be prompted to select the GST option (information found on your electricity bill).
- If the GST is included in the bill, drag the slide to display green.
- If the GST is not included in the bill, drag the slide to display grey.
- If you receive any discount from your electricity distributor, this can be entered in the next section (details of any discounts can be found on your electricity bill).
- You have now successfully added the electricity rates. If anything changes, you can always adjust the rates by the settings icon at the top right corner of the home page.
Click here to download a helpful ‘How-To’ guide.