- Please make sure the device is powered ON by pressing and holding the power button on the back of Electricity Advisor.
- Turn Electricity Advisor on by pressing the power button and hold for > 1sec (back of the device). The light on the front of the device will flash 3 times to confirm power activation.
- Open the emerald EMS app, and click + in the top left corner to add Electricity Advisor.
- The app will scan for the device and may ask permission to access Bluetooth from your mobile/tablet device. Click YES.
- The Electricity Advisor should appear on the scanning page.
- Select the Electricity Advisor, and the app will ask for the pairing code.
- Enter the 6 digit pairing code located on the back of Electricity Advisor.
- The success message will appear once the connection has been completed.
If Pairing was not successful, please try the following troubleshooting options:
- Check if Electricity Advisor is connected to another phone or device. If it is connected to another device, please disconnect Bluetooth from the device currently connected and follow the steps above.
- Try turning Electricity Advisor OFF, then back ON again.
- Press the power button (back of the device) and hold for 1-2 seconds; the light on the front of the device (logo) will flash: One flash indicates the device is Deactivated.
- Next, turn the device back on again by pressing the power button and holding it for 1-2 seconds. The light on the front of the device will flash three times to confirm power ON.
If you are still experiencing issues, please contact customer support via our contact form.